dimanche 1 avril 2012

Beyoncé Steps Out With Blue Ivy Under Her Clothes

There has been lots of sightings of Beyoncé out and about in New York the past few weeks, and we have seen Bey (often dressed in the color blue) cradling a little covered up Blue Ivy. We haven’t seen a picture of little Blue Ivy since her parents, Beyoncé and Jay-Z, released those first adorable [...]

An industrious person decided to piece together bits from numerous speeches by President Barack Obama and pair them with the LMFAO song Sexy and I Know It … resulting in an entirely entertaining viral video that is making the rounds this week. Click below to watch President Obama “sing” Sexy and I Know It and do try not to laugh your buns off.




LOL! I have neither the time nor the inclination to put together a clever clip like this but I’m thankful for those who do have the time. This is a pretty ingenious little vid. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Don’t you just love our “sexy” prez?



[Source]




placements financiers
interesting articles
Daniel Gasser
latest news
Mark Twain

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire